Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Will Ferrell in the Haute!!!


It’s been an almost news worthy day here in the “Armpit of America”.  For those of you who don’t know where that is, it’s Terre Haute, IN.  And it does really have a certain smell here.  Something you have to experience to believe.

willferrell2
Would you believe that my husband ran into Will Ferrell today at 7th & Wabash?  I didn’t believe it until I saw his post to facebook today as well as other random Will Ferrell stalker photos.  I lead a very boring life here in the midwest and this pretty much was the talk of the day.  Can you say loser? (and by loser I mean this girl)
willferrell
Why yes Will, I have some time between my upper lip waxing and my mole removal.
In fact, I didn’t even know all this hubub was going on until much later in the day.  I spent 30 minutes on the elliptical and sprinted a mile at the gym then meet up with my friend amber for lunch.
amberjess
I couldn’t come up with anything appropriate to post with both she and I in the picture so I went way back in the files to get a “post game conference” picture.  That’s what we call getting a drink after spending 12 hours saving lives.

Anyhoooo, at lunch we figured out we had missed the bus and realized that we could have been stalking Will Ferrell all morning. (Don’t think I’ll go back to that dark hair look again, I appear vampirish)

Oh, well.  I got my workout in, it wasn’t fun but its done.  And I just realized how ADD this post has been.  I promise to be more organized next time.

What's the most famous person you have ever run into?

3 comments:

  1. John Madden, Joan Cusak, Walter Payton, Todd Worrell. Thats all I can remember, it's early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had me at 'upper lip waxing.'

    I think it's time for my own post-game conference.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spotted Manny Puig ( http://www.mannypuig.com/ ) at the Ontairo California airport. I walked back and forth too nervous to say anything just starred like a creeper I am. I am sure he loved it.

    ReplyDelete