Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Girls don’t Poop

 

 

What could be more fun than running up hill into the wind with a head cold? Nothing, so that’s what I did today.  Four miles of sniffing, snorting, and heavy breathing.  Not to mention keeping an eye out for some certain dogs that eyeball me every time I run by. (Like I’m gonna crap in their yard or something).

 

It was 4 miles at a 10:30ish pace but on hills.  It was windy but the temp started at 50o which is my cup of tea.  I even got to wear my running tights. P.S. I hate to show my legs.

He must not like showing leg either… Yikes!!!

 

This past Saturday I wimped out on running because of that blister on my Achellies and rode big D’s bike.  After 9 miles my backside was screaming so I trucked it on home to get the birthday party going.  And by the way my butt still hurts today.  If I’m gonna cross train on the bike I’m gonna have to do it more often than every 5 years to keep my butt from yelling at me.  Or maybe I’ll just pick up Yoga.

I don’t even know whats going on here.

 

What do you do to cross train?

No comments:

Post a Comment