Friday, September 23, 2011

Put On A Happy Face

 

It has been a while since I worked all three of my 12 hour shifts in a row and I forgot how crappy that it is.

jesswork

Notice all the crap that I have on my shirt. A name badge, three pens, and a special walkie talkie, patients can find me anywhere with that.

 

My feet hurt, I’m tired, and I’m am emotionally drained from dealing with everything that comes with taking care of sick people, some of which believe that the hospital is their own personal Hilton Suites.  Sometimes I want a job where I sit at a desk in a cubicle and don’t talk to anyone all day.  That would be my dream, some days.

office space  What the movie Office Space can teach us about Personal Development

Last night when I got home this was waiting for me.

moscato

Sweet googly moogly.  A nice glass of moscato and and episode of Community.  At least the night ended well for me.

The foot feels alright today, but I don’t know if I’m gonna push it with running.  It seems like I never really wait long enough to recover from an injury.  But who needs feet? Really?

2 comments:

  1. You have to be tired, good thing you had time to post. I thought you forgot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only feet you need is imprinted on that wine bottle. Enjoy the weekend. Booze it up.
    And thanks for the good advice on the dog...I'm gonna go to the shelter today!

    ReplyDelete