Friday, September 2, 2011

Blister, and Trucks, and Cake Oh My!

 

Thank you big diesel dooly for giving me just enough room to keep my feet from slipping of the edge of the road and falling into the creek! Super.  It’s a country road, no lane lines and no other car insight for miles…

JessSad

Today had to be slightly modified due to the fact I need to get my butt in gear to get ready for the birthday party tomorrow. I don’t know what I’m gonna do.  The only thing that I have done is ordering cupcakes and some vacuuming.  Anybody want to help.  It’s so not me be to procrastinate.  I’ve had a lot on my plate this week.

JessBlister

During the last mile a blister popped up on my Achilles.  Suck!!!  I kept a 10:35ish pace and I’m happy with that for today.  Now to Sam’s to buy things in bulk.

 

What’s your favorite party food?

My best friends mom makes wedding cake.  That’s my favorite! (Right Jen?)

2 comments: