Friday, September 16, 2011

Fish Bowls for All

 

The last two days have been spent in a whirlwind of germs and medications.  Just a normal day of work for this girl.  In fact yesterdays day was so hectic(you know, saving lives and stuff)  that we all decided to meet for a “post-game conference” at 7th & Elm, a nice pub near the hospital to debrief.

Fishbowl2

My girl, Mandy, and I tackling a giant straw. She looks slightly surprised.

They had a special on fish bowls, so why the heck not? It had been that kind of day… And by the way we ended up only drinking about a fourth of that bowl between two people and gave the rest to another table who seemed a little more serious about their drinks.

 

Fishbowl

That’s Tish in the back ground acting like she doesn’t want her picture taken.  I know better.

Funny side story,  my co-worker in the background above, her name is Tish Bole, which rhymes with Fish Bowl.  This always makes me laugh.  Listen, I know I’m the mental equivalent of a 12 year old and I’m ok with that.

debangry

Sorry Mom, I’ll try to grow up faster.

It was a good time had by all.  Today I’m getting ready to travel the 150 or so miles to my Mom’s house to run that blasted 10K with my sister.  Let’s hope we don’t die from shame of slowness.

2 comments:

  1. It has to be better than Peoria...they had half the place torn down and ready to go home by the time we finished. But we got a medal!

    ReplyDelete