Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Make the itching stop

 

I have this little problem, ok so I have a lot of problems but I digress.  The most prominent problem lately is my skin.  It’s on fire.  For the last three weeks I have had a contact dermatitis that itches SOOOOOOOO bad and as I have previously stated I avoid the doctor at most costs.  (Mainly cause I really don’t want to see doctors on my days off.)

So the itching got bad enough last night that I woke up and took a Benadryl.  Drugs are wonderful.  The first itch free night in weeks.  The only problem was a feeling of my head traveling in a fog separate from my body for most of the morning.

 

Funny Somewhat Topical Ecard: Sorry your use of performance-enhancing drugs hasn't enhanced your performance.

After climbing out of that fog I made it to the gym (rain delay).  I spent most of the time on the treadmill lying to myself just to get through.  I must be a good liar, cause I convinced my self to go 3.5 miles.  It took about 36 min and then I walked another 10.  I spent a little time lifting with my arms to prevent that old lady flag arm flab that could eventually  creep up on me.

Funny Congratulations Ecard: Congratulations on losing, gaining, and losing weight.

Wouldn’t you like to know what’s in here…

bubbakeg

It’s actually water, don’t get your panties in a bunch.

And this is my snack tonight.

peanutbutterhoney

PB and Honey

Best snack ever! Put it on some crackers or bread and you’ve got yourself a night of heaven. 

I still haven’t had pancakes…

1 comment: